Chinese chicken curry made with Mayflower Curry Sauce Mix. This is a quick and easy recipe for a UK household favourite, all the flavour and more of a takeaway.
1. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and stir fry the chicken for three minutes.
2. Add the onion, mushrooms and peas then stir fry for another minute. Remove from the wok/pan and keep warm.
3. Add water to wok/pan.
4. Stir in the Curry Sauce Mix, whisk until the sauce comes to the boil, then simmer on a low heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Reintroduce the chicken, onion and peas and simmer for two minutes stirring occasionally.
6. Serve hot with boiled rice.
The perfect Chinese fakeaway sharing box for friends and family, from @slimmingwjade.
This tasty fakeaway tea comes courtesy of @whatsianeats_sw, simple and perfect for slimming group members. Made with our Mayflower Medium Curry...
This easy vegetarian Chinese curry recipe is perfect for those with a busy lifestyle, ready in less than 30 minutes.
A healthy take on a traditional fish 'n' chips served with our Mayflower Medium Curry Sauce. Created by one of...